Changing Your zHealth Pay Info
Need to update your business information, checking account details, email, phone, and other information for your zHealth Pay account? You can do this in just a minute or two within zHealth Software!
A. Changing the Checking Account Information
Head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, followed by the Checking Account option.
Note: You must have a bank account on file to transfer funds from your ProPay Account to a bank account or to add funds from a bank account into your ProPay Account.
1. Access your zHealth dashboard. Hover the cursor over your name on the top right corner. Click on the third option - Update Info.
2. On the Update Info window, click on the last tab - zHealth Pay Edit Profile.
3. On the zHealthPay Edit Profile, you will be on the Business Info section by default. Click on the fourth option - Checking Account - to start editing your checking account details.
4. On the Checking Account tab, start editing your details including:
a. Click on the Checking button.
b. Click to select if the new account is a Business Account.
c. Enter the new Routing Number. Again enter the routing number in the box next to it.
d. Enter the Bank Account Number. Again enter the bank account number in the box next to it.
e. Click "Update".
5. In order for the changes to the Checking Account details to take effect, you will need to send a test transaction to make sure the data was entered correctly. To do that, click on on link on "Click here to confirm your validation deposits" as shown in the screenshot on the right side.
6. You have to enter the two amounts that were sent to your bank account in order to validate that account. To do this:
a. Enter the First Bank Deposit* and Second Bank Deposit*.
b. Verify the two bank deposits before clicking the Submit button.
After this step, the sweep will be enabled and funds will be transferred on a regular basis to your bank account.
*Note: You have only one opportunity to verify the deposit amounts. Any incorrect response will require you to start the validation process over again.
Please note the following requirements:
- You may change the bank account in your profile no more than twice every 90 days.
- You may only enter a U.S. account. Foreign bank accounts are prohibited.
- Please ensure the routing and bank account numbers entered are correct. If a transfer is rejected, your account may be subject to a $10 'ACH Return' fee.
- If you have any doubt as to the accuracy of the routing or bank account numbers, please contact your bank to verify them.
- Do not use a deposit slip to determine your routing number.
B. Changing Your zHealth Pay's Business Information
To update the business information attached to your zHealth Pay Account, head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, followed by the Business Info option.
1. On the zHealth Pay Edit Profile, you will be on the Business Info tab by default. Click on the Business Info tab on the left side of the screen to refresh the page. Your business information will be shown.
2. On the Business Info tab, start editing your details including:
a. Business name and legal business name.
b. Tax Identification Number. Confirm the number again in the box below it.
c. Edit your business phone number and select a time zone.
d. Enter your business address. e. Click "Update".
C. Changing Your Address and Phone Number Attached to zHealth Pay
To update the business's physical or mailing address and phone number attached to your zHealth Pay Account, head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, followed by the Address and Phone Number option.
1. On the zHealth Pay Edit Profile, you will be on the Business Info tab by default. Click on the Address & Phone tab on the left side of the screen to refresh the page. Your address and phone number will be shown.
2. On the Address and Phone tab, start editing your details including:
a. Physical Address of your business.
b. Update Mobile and Home Phone Number.
c. If you've a different mailing address then click the checkbox. You will get options to add your mailing address. If the physical and mailing addresses are the same, don't click the checkbox.
d. If your mailing address is different from the physical address, then start entering your mailing address.
e. Click "Update".
D. Changing Your Email Address, SSN, and DOB Attached to zHealth Pay Account
To update the email address and other details like Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth attached to your zHealth Pay Account, head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, followed by the Update Email option.
1. On the zHealth Pay Edit Profile, you will be on the Business Info tab by default. Click on the Update Email tab on the left side of the screen to refresh the page. Your email address and other details will be shown.
2. On the Update Email tab, start editing your details including:
a. New Email Address* and confirm the new email address in the box below it.
b. Update Your Social Security Number.
c. Update your Date of Birth.
d. Click "Update".
*Note: You may only change your e-mail address twice within six months.
What is zHealth Pay?
zHealth Pay is a fully integrated payment processing solution built specifically for chiropractors. Simplify the collection of patient payments by accepting all payment card types, including credit/debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and ...
Steps to Get Started with zHealth Pay
zHealth Pay is an all-in-one integrated payment processing solution. You get an integrated reader and POS software with end-to-end encryption. Sign up and start taking payments with zHealth Pay quickly. With clear and competitive pricing, everything ...
How to Collect Payments using zHealth Pay
Once you sign up for zHealth Pay and activate your zHealth Payment Terminal, you are ready to process patient payments through zHealth Pay. You can use zHealth Pay to quickly collect payments right from your Appointment Dashboard, Invoice, ...
Transaction Lookup in zHealth Pay
Every month, our zHealth Pay users are processing thousands of unique transactions. As a zHealth Pay user, you may want to quickly view the details of a transaction that was pending, in progress, failed, or successful. We've built a simple tool that ...
How to Activate (or update) the zHealth Pay Terminal on a Windows PC
This brief guide and video tutorial will walk you through how to set up or update your zHealth Pay Terminal on your PC so you can start collecting payments. Note: zHealth Pay Terminal only works with Mac or PC. The Terminal will be shipped to your ...