Changing Your zHealth Pay's Checking Account Information
Need to update the details of checking account where your zHealth Pay transactions are deposited to? You can do this in just a minute or two within zHealth Software!
Head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, followed by the Checking Account option.
Note: You must have a bank account on file to transfer funds from your ProPay Account to a bank account or to add funds from a bank account into your ProPay Account.
1. Access your zHealth dashboard. Hover the cursor over your name on the top right corner. Click on the third option - Update Info.
2. On the Update Info window, click on the last tab - zHealth Pay Edit Profile.
3. On the zHealthPay Edit Profile, you will be on the Business Info section by default. Click on the fourth option - Checking Account - to start editing your checking account details.
4. On the Checking Account tab, start editing your details including:
a. Click on the Checking button.
b. Click to select if the new account is a Business Account.
c. Enter the new Routing Number. Again enter the routing number in the box next to it.
d. Enter the Bank Account Number. Again enter the bank account number in the box next to it.
e. Click "Update".
5. In order for the changes to the Checking Account details to take effect, you will need to send a test transaction to make sure the data was entered correctly. To do that, click on on link on "Click here to confirm your validation deposits" as shown in the screenshot on the right side.
6. You have to enter the two amounts that were sent to your bank account in order to validate that account. To do this:
a. Enter the First Bank Deposit* and Second Bank Deposit*.
b. Verify the two bank deposits before clicking the Submit button.
After this step, the sweep will be enabled and funds will be transferred on a regular basis to your bank account.
*Note: You have only one opportunity to verify the deposit amounts. Any incorrect response will require you to start the validation process over again.
Please note the following requirements:
- You may change the bank account in your profile no more than twice every 90 days.
- You may only enter a U.S. account. Foreign bank accounts are prohibited.
- Please ensure the routing and bank account numbers entered are correct. If a transfer is rejected, your account may be subject to a $10 'ACH Return' fee.
- If you have any doubt as to the accuracy of the routing or bank account numbers, please contact your bank to verify them.
- Do not use a deposit slip to determine your routing number.
Changing Your zHealth Pay's Business Information
Need to update the business information attached to your zHealth Pay Account? You can do this in just a minute or two within zHealth Software! Head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, followed by the Business Info option. 1. Access your zHealth ...
What is zHealth Pay?
zHealth Pay is a fully integrated payment processing solution built specifically for chiropractors. Simplify the collection of patient payments by accepting all payment card types, including credit/debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and ...
Changing Your Email Address, SSN, and DOB Attached to zHealth Pay Account
Need to update the email address and other details like Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth attached to your zHealth Pay Account? You can do this in just a minute or two within zHealth Software! Head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, ...
Steps to Get Started with zHealth Pay
zHealth Pay is an all-in-one integrated payment processing solution. You get an integrated reader and POS software with end-to-end encryption. Sign up and start taking payments with zHealth Pay quickly. With clear and competitive pricing, everything ...
Changing Your Address and Phone Number Attached to zHealth Pay
Need to update the business's physical or mailing address and phone number attached to your zHealth Pay Account? You can do this in just a minute or two within zHealth Software! Head to your Update Info > zHealth Pay area, followed by the Address and ...