This brief guide will walk you through how to set up your zHealth Pay Terminal in Mac so you can start collecting payments.
A. Activating zHealth Pay Terminal
1. Install the following App (version 1.90.12) on your Mac: https://bit.ly/3kD6rfk
In order to do that open a web browser and copy the link above into the browser. Click Enter.
Read the End User Licence Agreement. Then, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, company name (optional), and phone number (optional). Click "Agree and Download" and save the zip file onto your computer.
a. The name of the zip file will appear in the "Save As" section as shown in the screenshot here.
b. Choose the location where you want to save this zip file.
c. Click "Save" to save the file.
The zip file is now downloaded and saved on your Mac.
2. Once the file is downloaded, locate the zip file where you downloaded* and saved it.
*Note: If you have trouble finding the Cloudbridge App after downloading it, here is how you can locate it:
1. First, go to your Mac Home Screen. On the top left side, you will find an option "Go". Click on "Go" and then click "Computer".
2. On the Computer window, you will find "Macintosh HD". Under "Macintosh HD", you will see an option "Library". You can find the downloaded Cloudbridge app file under "Library".
You might get this message when trying to open the zip file. Now, you need to change System Preferences to allow Mac to open the zip file.
3. Click on the "Apple" icon on the top left side of the system. Click on "System Preferences."
4. On the System Preferences window, double click on “Security & Privacy”.
5. On the Security & Privacy option, click on the "General" tab on the top. Then click the "Open Anyway" button to open the AnyPayCloudBridge macOS zip file.
6. A pop-up will appear. Click "Open" to open the AnyPayCloudBridge macOS zip file.
7. The "Install AnyPay CloudBridge" window will open. Click "Continue" to start the installation.
8. The next screen will show the Destination Selection path. Keep defaults and click "Continue".
9. On the Installation Type section, Click "Install".
10. When you click "Install", a pop-up window will appear. You need to allow your Mac system to allow installation. In order to do this, click "Use Password". Then enter your Mac system password and click Enter.
11. The moment you enter the system password, the installation process will start. Once it completes, you will get the message that the AnyPay Cloud Bridge has been successfully installed. Click Close to exit.
12. Go to the "Launchpad" and you'll see the “AnyPay CloudBridge” app. Double click on the application and a new activation window opens.
13. Once the application has launched, it will ask for “Activation Code” and “Activation Key or Merchant Key”.
Now, go to your zHealth dashboard. Hover the cursor over your name on the top right corner. Click " zHealth Pay ". If you've signed up for zHealth Pay, you will see a link on this page. Click the link to find the " Activation Code ” and “Activation Key or Merchant Key*".
Once the values are entered, click "Activate"
You are now ready to process payments through the terminal!
*Note: zHealth Pay supports multiple Activation Codes and Merchant Keys if your facility is using multiple card readers.
B. Processing Payments Through zHealth Payments Terminal
1. Once you are ready to charge a credit card, enter the payment amount and select “zHealth Pay Terminal”. You will see a screen pop-up that has a button - “Initiate Payment”.
2. Clicking on “Initiate Payment” should update the screen.