You can set different business hours for each type of provider at your facility. You can select specific days and time for which the provider is available for appointment booking.
In case you have multiple providers, you can map the business hours to appear only for certain providers.
1. If you are already logged in, then skip to the step 1a. If you’re not, log in to your account at https://www.zhealthehr.com.
a. Once you’re logged in, you will see your name at the top right corner.
b. Hover the cursor over to your name. A drop-down menu will open.
2. Click on the third option - Update Info - from the drop-down menu.
3. In the Update Info window, click on the second tab - Provider. There are two options on the left side of the screen: Provider Details and Business Hours.
Click on the second option - Business Hours.
4. At the top of the Business Hours page, you will see a dropdown box where you can select the provider for which you want to set the business hours.
a. Select the provider from the dropdown list.
b. Enter ‘1’ in front of the box ‘Maximum number of Appointments that can be booked for the same time’.
5. To set the business hours, follow the below steps:
a. Click the check boxes in front of the days to select the days for which the provider will be available for appointment booking.
b. Set the start time for a given day.
c. Set the end time for a given day.
d. Select color coding for the business hours.
6. If the provider offers additional sessions at your facility, you can add them to a specific day.
a. Set the start and end time for the additional session that a provider offers on a given day of the week.
b. Click to select color coding for additional sessions.
c. Click on the ‘+’ icon and a session will be added below the normal business hours of a specific day.
For example, if you click the ‘+’ icon for Monday under Additional Session, an additional session will be added below Monday’s Usual Business Hours on the left side of the panel.
7. Click ‘Update’ to update the business hours of the given provider
8. Once you add business hours for a provider, go to the Home page by clicking on the "Home" on the top navigation bar.
To check what the Calendar will look like for that provider, select the provider name from the drop-down just above the Scheduler. Select the "Weekly" view from the top right corner.
The first image on the right shows the "Weekly" view when no appointments are scheduled.
The second image on the right shows the "Weekly" view when appointments are scheduled.
9. To check what the Calendar will look like for that provider on a daily basis, select the "Daily" view from the top right corner.
a. The first section shows booked appointments on a given day.
b. Available time slots that patients or your staff can book.
c. Blocked time slots on a given day.
d. Additional time slots that can be booked by patients or your staff.