How to Print a Single Patient's Demographic Information
Sometimes, you need to print or keep a PDF file of a patient's demographic information for your own record purposes. You can do it easily in zHealth. The demographic information includes:
- Name of the patient
- Address of the patient
- Cell phone number
- Email address
- Primary insurance name and member ID
- Secondary insurance name and member ID (if any)
- Tertiary insurance name and member ID (if any)
Here is how you can do in zHealth:
1. Enter the first or last name of the patient in the top navigation Search box. Click Enter.
2. Click on the desired patient name to open the Patient’s Profile.
3. On the Patient's Profile page, click "Contact Details." By default, you will be on the Personal Information section of the patient.
4. On the Personal Information section, click the "Print" icon on the right side of the screen.
5. A pop-up window opens. You can view the patient demographic information. Now, click the "Print" icon on the top right side of the pop-up window.
6a. To print the patient demographic information, choose a printer from the destination box and 'print.' Adjustments can be made by clicking "More Settings."
6b. To save the demographic details as a PDF file, click the "Save" button on the bottom and download it to your system.
How to Generate, Email, and Print Billing Statement for a Patient’s Total Visit
A billing statement summarizes all patient’s visits as well as payments received. It shows the patient’s contact details, provider details, and diagnosis and treatment provided in every visit. You can generate a billing statement for a patient in ...
Patient Chart Overview
The Patient Chart displays a summary of recently recorded visits, diagnosis, supplements recommended, past notes, contact details, insurance details, invoices, and much more. The Patient Chart also provides access to all the areas necessary for ...
View All Past Notes of a Patient from Multiple Facilities and How to Print Them
If your practice provides service in multiple locations, your patients might not always go to the same facility. If you have configured multiple locations in your zHealth account, you can view all past notes for a patient for all facilities along ...
How to Update Patient’s Visit Count
There are certain insurance companies that allow a specific number of visit counts for each patient. If you have regular patients who visit your practice often, you must update the visit count in the patient profile to ensure you bill insurance ...
How to Delete a Patient Record
If zHealth detects multiple patient records that share similar demographic information (such as patient name, patient type, gender, and date of birth), it considers those patients potential duplicates. When this condition exists, you can resolve this ...