How to Upload Patient's Past Notes
If you have patient’s past notes like XRay files, scanned copy of SOAP notes, medical records, or other documents, you can upload them to zHealth. You can upload past notes to a patient profile and access and edit them. Follow the steps on how to upload a patient’s past notes.
1. Enter the first or last name of the patient in the Search box at the top of the navigation bar on zHealthEHR dashboard. Click Enter.
2. Click on the desired patient name to edit information. The Patient’s Profile will open.
3. On the Profile window, click on the second option - Past Notes.
4. Click ‘Upload Note’ at the right side of the Past Note screen.
Note: You can upload a .dcm .dicom .png, .jpg, .jpeg, or .pdf file for upload. 5 MB limit per file.
5. Enter the description for the past note. What type of note it is.
6. From the dropdown, select the type of past note. You can choose one of the following note types:
- Insurance Cards
- Consent Forms
- Patient image/profile pic
- Medical Records
- Identification Documents
- Billing Reports
- Visit Records
7. From the Calendar, select the past date when the past note was created.
8. Enter the location name where the past note was created.
9. Click ‘Browse’ to browse the required file from your computer.
10. Click ‘Save’ to save and upload the past note to the patient profile.
11. The uploaded past note will appear at the top in the Past Notes section.
View All Past Notes of a Patient from Multiple Facilities and How to Print Them
If your practice provides service in multiple locations, your patients might not always go to the same facility. If you have configured multiple locations in your zHealth account, you can view all past notes for a patient for all facilities along ...
Patient Chart Overview
The Patient Chart displays a summary of recently recorded visits, diagnosis, supplements recommended, past notes, contact details, insurance details, invoices, and much more. The Patient Chart also provides access to all the areas necessary for ...
How to Generate, Email, and Print Billing Statement for a Patient’s Total Visit
A billing statement summarizes all patient’s visits as well as payments received. It shows the patient’s contact details, provider details, and diagnosis and treatment provided in every visit. You can generate a billing statement for a patient in ...
How to Upload Patient's Profile Image
Easily associate patients with their record by uploading a profile photo. With this functionality, you can upload add an image in the format of GIF, JPG or PNG. 1. Enter the first or last name of the patient in the search box at the top of the ...
How to Update Patient’s Visit Count
There are certain insurance companies that allow a specific number of visit counts for each patient. If you have regular patients who visit your practice often, you must update the visit count in the patient profile to ensure you bill insurance ...