1. To save a Chart Template, you should be on a Patient Chart > SOAP Note tab.
2. Once you're done charting for one component such as Exam part - Click "Save Template". This will save the
3. Enter a name for the template. Ex - Back Pain Exam. Click "OK".
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for the other components, including Plan, Daily Notes, etc. of the SOAP Note section to save separate templates for individual components.
1. Once another patient is checked-in manually by your staff or the patient self checks-in using a kiosk, a note is created for the appointment. Click on the patient's name. The Patient Chart page opens.
2. On the Summary tab in the Patient Chart page, click on the Edit button in front of the note created for the current day appointment. The SOAP Note page opens.
3. Once you'e on the SOAP note section, you can start using saved template for each SOAP component.
Click "Select Template". From the drop-down, select one of your saved template.
4. Once you select a template, a pop-up window opens with a message - "The entered information will be replaced by the template. Are you sure you want to continue?" Click "Yes" only if you've not entered any information in the note.
Similarly, if you've saved templates for other SOAP components, you can repeat Steps 3 and 4 to use a saved template and speed up your charting.
1. Click on any patient name to open the Patient's Chart page. Click on the SOAP Note tab. On the SOAP note tab, click "Manage Template". A pop-up window opens.
2. On the Manage Template window, click to select a template that you want to delete from the drop-down menu.
3. Once you've selected a template, click "Delete". You will receive a notification saying "SOAP note template has been deleted".