How to Use the Lookup Patients Feature in Patient Contact Details
With zHealth, you won't have to worry about the time required to complete a patient's contact details and insurance information. The "Lookup Patients" feature in Patient Chart > Contact Details > Personal Information and Patient Chart > Insurance tabs will make it easier and faster to complete patient details with much higher standards of accuracy. Here is how to use the "Lookup Patients" feature.
Suppose, you have a new patient named Alfred Rodriguez at your clinic. The patient's family members are already seeking treatment at your clinic for the past few months or years. Now, check out how you can easily carry over the contact and insurance information of the patient's family and quickly complete the patient details.
A. Copy Home Address from Family's Account to the Patient's Account
1. Search the first or last name of the patient using the top navigation search box. Click on the Patient Name from the populated search results. The Patient Chart open will open.
2. Inside the Patient Chart page, click on "Contact Details". By default, you will be on the Personal Information tab.
3. If you want to carry over the Home Address of the patient's family member to the patient's contact details, click the "Lookup Patients" link. A pop-up window will open.
4. Search the family member of the patient. Type the first or last name in the search box. Click Enter. You will get a patient search results. Find the family member whose Home Address you want to copy to the new patient chart. Click the "Copy" button. The window will close automatically.
5. You will see the Home Address has been copied from the Family Member's account to the new patient account.
B. Copy Insurance Details from Family's Account to the Patient's Account
1. If the patient is self-insured, you need to enter the insurance details separately. However, if the patient is under the same insurance as his or her family member, you can use the "Lookup Patients" feature in the Primary Insurance tab. Inside the Patient Chart > Contact Details, click on the "Primary Insurance" tab on the left side.
a. Click to select if the patient is Spouse, Child, or Other under Relation to Patient option.
b. The "Lookup Patients" link will appear. Click on it. A pop-up window will appear.
2. Search the family member of the patient. Type the first or last name in the search box. Click Enter. You will get a patient search results. Find the family member whose Home Address you want to copy to the new patient chart. Click the "Copy" button. The window will close automatically.
3. Once you click "Copy", all the insurance details of the family member will be carried over to the patient's account.
Follow Steps 1-2 to copy the Secondary and Tertiary Insurance details from a family member's account to the patient account.
How to Add or Edit Patient's Personal Info in Contact Details
Completing the patient's contact details is important because if you want to auto-populate all details in the HCFA form. This makes the claim generation process easier as every time you submit a claim for a given patient, the primary insurance ...
How to Add Credit Card to Patient's Contact Details
Securely save and manage patient'c credit card information in zHealth to easily collect copays and outstanding balances. Practices using zHealthPay can process credit card payments through zHealth Payment Terminal. New patients can also add credits ...
In the event you have two accounts for the same patient, you can use the 'Merge Patients' option in our software to combine data from both into a single account. Important Note: Before you merge duplicate patient charts you must make sure the ...
Patient Chart Overview
The Patient Chart displays a summary of recently recorded visits, diagnosis, supplements recommended, past notes, contact details, insurance details, invoices, and much more. The Patient Chart also provides access to all the areas necessary for ...
Navigate Patient Communication Audit Trail
zHealthEHR automates the patient communication process for your practice if you use our Appointment Portal and Patient Portal or Review Plus and Patient Plus add-ons. The following items will show on the communication audit trail: Emailed ...