How to View Patients Who Have Memberships
Now that you’ve gotten all of your memberships set up in your account, and your patients have started using those membership plans, you may be interested in learning more about the patients who have bought the plans, which membership plans are on the brink of expiry, last invoice generated for the plans, which types of plans are used most often, and more details.
In zHealth, you can view all these details with just a click. You can even add a Membership Plan to an existing patient account or to a new patient account right from this window. Here is how.
1. Access your zHealth dashboard. Click the "User-Plus" icon on the top navigation bar as shown here.
2. On clicking the icon, you will be taken to the Memberships details page wherein you can view the following details:
a. Name - The name of the patient
b. Schedule - The schedule of the plan availed, like Monthly, One-Time, Weekly, or Custom.
c. Frequency - Every week, month, day, etc.
d. Start Date - The Start Date of the plan availed by a patient.
e. Ends - When the plan expires
f. Previous Invoice - When was the last invoice generated for the plan availed by a patient.
g. Invoice Amount - The invoice amount generated for the plan taken by the patient.
h. Balance - This shows a patient's outstanding Membership Plan payments.
i. Plan Name - The name of the membership plan.
When you want to add a new membership to a patient file from this Memberships window:
1. Click the "New Membership" button on the top right corner. A pop-up window will open.
2. On the pop-up window, to add a new membership, you can lookup for an existing patient or add a new patient.
(i) If there is an existing patient:
a Type the first or last name of the patient and click search icon.
b. Click the "Select" button to add a membership plan to the patient file.
(ii) If there is a new patient
c. Click the New Patient button. Add the new patient details to proceed to the next steps.
3. Once you select an existing patient or add a new patient, a pop-up window will open to add the Membership Plan.
You need to Select a Plan, add number of visits, enter payment to be charged, select payment schedule, set frequency, start date, and ends when as well as payment method.
For more details on how to add a membership plan to a patient's account, click here.