Mapping appointment types to a provider will help you streamline the online appointment booking portal as people will be able to book appointments for different providers for different care needs. For example, Patient A can book Provider A only if he is a new patient. Existing patients can book Provider B for follow-up appointments.
1. If you are already logged in, then skip to the step 1a. If you’re not, log in to your account at https://www.zhealthehr.com.
a. Once you’re logged in, you will see your name at the top right corner.
b. Hover the cursor over to your name. A drop-down menu will open.
2. Click on the third option - Update Info - from the drop-down menu.
3. In the Update Info window, click on the second tab - Provider. There are two options on the left side of the screen: Provider Details and Business Hours.
Click on the second option - Business Hours.
4. At the right side of the page, you will see a green colored button - Add Appointment Option.
Click on it. A pop-up window will open.
5. To map the appointment option to the provider, first select the ‘Appointment Name’ from the dropdown list.
6. As soon as you select the ‘Appointment Name’ from the dropdown list, other fields will auto-populate the results.
7. Click ‘Save’ to save the details.
8. Appointment types mapped to the provider will be shown in the ‘Business Hours’ page like this.