Membership Summary Report
This report provides a detailed overview of membership plans, charges, and amount paid by patients in your facility.
1. Access your zHealth dashboard. Hover the cursor over to your name. A drop-down menu will open.
From the dropdown list, click on the option - Reports.
2. On the Reports window, go to the Batch Reports section on the left side of the screen. Click on Membership Summary Report. A pop-up window will open.
3. Enter the following details to generate a detailed payment report:
a. Select date range.
b. Then click 'Generate Report'.
4. You can download your Membership Summary Report from the "Message Center". Click the 'Message' icon on the top navigation bar. Then click the download link as shown here.
5. The Membership Summary Report will provide insights on the:
- Service Location ID and Practice Name
- Plan ID, Plan Name, Plan Type, and Number of Visits
- Membership Charge and Amount Paid
- Number of Unique Patients who bought the membership plan.
- Number of Payments
Column Field Descriptions:
Service Location ID
This is a system generated unique identification number assigned to your facility
The facility name where services took place
This is a system generated unique identification number for the membership plan created by your practice
The name of the membership plan taken by patients
This field tells you if the membership plan is a monthly plan (M) or one-time plan (O)
Number of Visits
The number of visits allowed as per the membership plan
The price of the membership plan
The amount paid by the patients for the plan
Number of Unique Patients (bought membership)
The unique number of patients who bought the given membership plan
Number of Payments
The number of payments received from patients for the given membership package.
For additional help finding a report or data you are looking for, try our 'Reporting Matrix'.
Click the attachment to view a sample of the Membership Summary Report.
The Membership Report* is designed to provide clinics with a more in-depth look at each of the membership payments. Let’s check out how to generate a Membership Report and what details you get in the report. *Note: Membership Report will be available ...
Transaction Summary Report
The Transaction Summary Report gives an overview on all the visits made between the date range. It does not matter when a payment is received in those visits. The report shows the number of visits, charges, number of insurance payments, total ...
End of Day Summary Report
The End of Day Summary Report provides a summary of the daily financial activity for a practice on the designated reporting day. The report helps you keep track of all details performed on a given day in terms of charges, payments received, ...
This report provides a summary of the payments received by the practice from a specific patient for a designated reporting period. Why you need it? Use this report to get a quick breakdown of the payments received by the practice for a specific ...
Money Collected Report
The Money Collected Report provides an overview of money collected by each provider or all provider at your practice, including money collected from cash and insurance patients, from services, supplements, supplies, and non-billable items for a ...