In the event you have two accounts for the same patient, you can use the 'Merge Patients' option in our software to combine data from both into a single account.
Before you merge duplicate patient charts you must make sure the following data is the same in both accounts:
Please make sure you are in the primary/master chart that you want to merge and all the Contact Details are correct. The secondary account should be listed below (Name, Sex, DOB, and Patient Type must match) which merges into the primary/master. Notes and appointments from the secondary account will populate the primary/master chart.
1. Watch Video Tutorial
2. Read Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Enter the first or last name of the patient in the Search box on the top of the navigation bar on the zHealth dashboard. Click Enter.
2. Click on the patient record you want as the 'Master Record'. The Patient’s Chart opens.
3. By default, you will be at the Summary section of the patient profile. Click on the third tab - Contact Details.
4. Browse through the menu on the left side of the Contact Details tab. Click on the fifth option 'Merge Patients.' On the Merge Patients window, you will be able to view the secondary patient chart with the same patient name, DOB, sex, and patient type. Click the "Merge" button.
5. A pop-up window will appear displaying the message - "All the notes and appointments related data will be transferred. Are you sure you want to merge this patient?" If you're ready to merge the patient, click 'Yes'. Once done, you will be redirected to the Summary tab of the patient profile.
Once you confirm and merge, the following changes will happen:
The non-primary patient account (or the merged account) will no longer appear in patient searches
All appointments, SOAP notes, invoices, records, etc. will be merged into the master record
Note: You will not be able to reverse a merge once it is completed.
If zHealth detects multiple patient records that share similar demographic information (such as patient name, patient type, gender, and date of birth), it considers those patients potential duplicates. When this condition exists, you can resolve this ...
With zHealth, you won't have to worry about the time required to complete a patient's contact details and insurance information. The "Lookup Patients" feature in Patient Chart > Contact Details > Personal Information and Patient Chart > Insurance ...
There are two ways to search for a patient's record from the zHealth dashboard. 1. Watch Video Tutorial 2. Read Step-by-Step Instructions A. Click the "Search" icon to view all patients 1. On the top navigation bar, you will see a search box. Just ...
Use these guidelines to export your patient demographics to a CSV File from zHealthEHR. 1. Access your zHealth dashboard. To search for all patients in your practice, click on the "Search" icon on the top navigation bar. 2. You will see a list of all ...
You can add family members in zHealth for your patients in their Patient Profiles. If you have existing patients at your clinic who would like to add other existing or new patients in their accounts as their family members, you’ll need to do this for ...