View No-Shows and/or Cancellations
In your zHealth account, you can view patients who missed their appointments (no-shows) and/or cancelled their appointments. If you want to view no-shows and cancelled appointments, follow these steps below.
1. To view no-shows and/or cancelled appointments of a particular patient:
1. Enter the first or last name of the patient in the Search box at the top of the navigation bar on the zHealthEHR dashboard. Click Enter.
2. Click on the desired patient name. The Patient’s Profile will open.
On the top of the Patient Profile, click "More" next to "Next Appointment." A pop-up window opens.
4. Click "Missed/Cancelled Appointments." You will be able to view all no-shows of that patient along with cancelled appointments.
2. To view no-shows and/or cancelled appointments of all patients:
You can generate a report to get an overview of all missed/no-shows or cancelled appointments.
On your zHealth Dashboard, hover the cursor over to your name on the top right corner. A drop-down menu will open.
2. From the dropdown list, click on the 8th option - Reports.
3. On the Reports window, go to the Scheduling Reports section on the left side of the screen. Click on the fourth option - Missed/Cancelled Report. A pop-up window will open.
4. Enter the following details to generate missed/cancelled report:
a. Leave the first name and last name boxes blank. This will allow you to generate no-show and/or cancelled appointment report for all patients.
b. Just select date range
c. Then click 'Generate Report'.
5. This is how the missed/cancelled report for the select period will look like.
View All Past Notes of a Patient from Multiple Facilities and How to Print Them
If your practice provides service in multiple locations, your patients might not always go to the same facility. If you have configured multiple locations in your zHealth account, you can view all past notes for a patient for all facilities along ...
Patient Chart Overview
The Patient Chart displays a summary of recently recorded visits, diagnosis, supplements recommended, past notes, contact details, insurance details, invoices, and much more. The Patient Chart also provides access to all the areas necessary for ...
How to Find Patient Record
There are two ways to search for a patient's record from the zHealth dashboard. 1. Click the "Search" icon to view all patients 1. On the top navigation bar, you will see a search box. Just click the "Search" icon, you will see a list of all ...
Review Family History, Medical History, Surgical History, and Social History Intake
zHealth's online patient intake offering providers an easy to use and intuitive experience for capturing patient medical, surgical, family, and social histories in addition to patient's initial complaint and signed consent forms. zHealth sends the ...
How to Add a Follow-up Task to a Patient Chart
Sometimes, providers need to add a follow-up task to a patient chart. You can do that easily in zHealth. The follow-up task appears inside the patient chart or access the small flag button on the Home Page to view all follow-up tasks. Here's a quick ...