End of Day Summary Report
The End of Day Summary Report provides a summary of the daily financial activity for a practice on the designated reporting day. The report helps you keep track of all details performed on a given day in terms of charges, payments received, appointments, and more.
Why do you need this report?
Use as an end of day summary report to capture all activity for the day including encounters posted, charges, payments, discounts, and total charges and payments to validate daily deposits.
1. Access End of Day Summary Report
1. Access your zHealth dashboard. Hover the cursor over to your name. A drop-down menu will open.
From the dropdown list, click on the option - Reports.
3. On the Reports window, go to the General Statistics section on the left side of the screen. Click on End of Day Summary Report. A pop-up window will open.
4. Enter the following details to generate the report:
a. Select date.
b. Then click 'Generate Report'.
6. The End of Day Summary Report will provide insights on the:
- Charges Posted
- Payments Received
- Total Payments and Charges
Note: The End of Day Summary Report shows all the four details for each provider in your facility. Scroll down to view details of other providers. To print the report, click the "Print" icon on the top right corner of the screen.
This section enables you to view a summary of encounters and charges posted by each provider at the end of a selected day. The Charges section shows the following details:
- Patient Name
- Appointment Time
- Patient Charges
- Payor Charges
- Total Charges
This section enables you to view a summary of patient and payor payments received from encounters by each provider at the end of a selected day. The Payments section shows the following details:
- Patient Name
- Patient Payments
- Payor Payments
- Payment Method
- Total Payments
This section provides a summary of total charges and payments received from all encounters at the end of a selected day. The Totals section shows the following details:
- Total Number of Payments received via Check, Cash, Credit Card, Insurance, Patient Credit, and Write-Off.
- For Patient Credit Total, this is the amount of credit applied. To find total credits collected, please refer to the "Money Collected" report or the "Active Patient Credit" report.
- Total Charges for CPT, Supplements, Misc Items, and Tax.
This section provides a summary of scheduled appointments, missed/cancelled appointments, wait-list, and total patient encounters at the end of a selected day. The Appointments section shows the following details:
- Total Number of Scheduled Appointments: The total number of appointments scheduled on that day.
- Total Number of Missed Appointments: The total number of missed appointments on that day; patients who neither kept nor cancelled their appointments on that day.
- Total Number of Cancelled Appointments: The total number of appointments cancelled on that day.
- Total Number of Rescheduled Appointments: The total number of appointments rescheduled on that day.
- Total Patients: Total number of patients for whom appointments were added on that day.
- Total Patients Encountered: The total number of notes created for the given time period. It doesn't matter if the note is tied to an appointment or not. Currently, phone notes, SOAP notes, and invoices are associated with visits/encounters.
- Number of Patients on the Wait-List: Total number of patients with appointment status as "No Show".
For additional help finding a report or data you are looking for, try our 'Reporting Matrix'.
Click the attachment to view a sample of the End of Day Summary Report.
Day Sheet Report
This report provides a summary of the amount charged to each patient by a provider for different CPT and diagnoses codes on a given day. Why you need it? Use this report to get a quick overview of amount a provider charged to all patients on a given ...
Transaction Summary Report
The Transaction Summary Report gives an overview on all the visits made between the date range. It does not matter when a payment is received in those visits. The report shows the number of visits, charges, number of insurance payments, total ...
Membership Summary Report
This report provides a detailed overview of membership plans, charges, and amount paid by patients in your facility. 1. Access your zHealth dashboard. Hover the cursor over to your name. A drop-down menu will open. From the dropdown list, click on ...
Last Day Visit Report
This report provides an overview of last day visits of all patients at your practice for the selected date range. Why you need it? Use this report to know which patient last visited your practice so that you can send appointment reminders for their ...
zHealth Pay Transactions Report
The zHealth Pay Transactions Report provides a breakdown of all of the transactions that were processed via zHealth Pay within the specified date range. Here is a little bit more information on the information that is included in zHealth Pay ...