Sometimes, providers need to add a follow-up task to a patient chart. You can do that easily in zHealth. The follow-up task appears inside the patient chart or access the small flag button on the Home Page to view all follow-up tasks.
Here's a quick video that covers how to add a follow-up to a patient chart or you may like to read the step-by-step instructions below.
Video: How to Add a Follow-up Task
Step-by-Step Instructions: How to Add a Follow-up Task
1. Enter the first or last name of the patient in the Searchbox at the top of the navigation bar on zHealthEHR dashboard. Click Enter.
2. Click on the desired patient name. The Patient’s Profile will open.
3. You will be at the Summary section of the patient profile. At the top right corner, there is an option - Add Follow-up. Click on it. A pop-up window will open.
4. Enter the following details to create a follow-up task for the patient:
a. Enter the follow-up reason like 'Collect $150 on the next visit'. b. Enter the target date by clicking on the Calendar box.
c. Click the check box if you want the follow-up task to use for administrative purpose only.
d. Click 'Confirm.'
5. The patient profile page will refresh automatically. You will be able to see the small flag in front of the patient name at the top left side turning red.
6. Click on the small red flag. A pop-up window will open. You will be able to see the follow-up task you have just added.
7. To view the same follow-up task, go to the Home Page. Click on the small flag icon as shown here. You will be able to view follow-up tasks for all patients. Search for the patient name to view the follow-up task for that patient.
9. There is another way to add a follow-up task to a patient chart from the Calendar section. Search for the patient to which you want to add the Follow-up Task.
Click the "Settings" icon. A pop-up window will open. Click "Add Follow-up". Another pop-up window will open. Enter the follow-up reason, set target date, and click the checkbox for Admin-Only (optional). Click "Confirm". Follow-up Task will be added to the patient chart.
The Patient Chart displays a summary of recently recorded visits, diagnosis, supplements recommended, past notes, contact details, insurance details, invoices, and much more. The Patient Chart also provides access to all the areas necessary for ...
Coinsurance % is the percentage of costs that a patient pays for healthcare service expenses. When a patient has a coinsurance, it means that he or she is financially responsible for a set percentage of the contracted rate. Adding a patient's ...
When a patient pays more or in advance or the insurance company makes an overpayment for any claim, zHealth automatically transfers the extra amount paid by the patient and the insurance company to the Credit section. A provider or biller can use the ...
Securely save and manage patient'c credit card information in zHealth to easily collect copays and outstanding balances. Practices using zHealthPay can process credit card payments through zHealth Payment Terminal. New patients can also add credits ...
You can add family members in zHealth for your patients in their Patient Profiles. If you have existing patients at your clinic who would like to add other existing or new patients in their accounts as their family members, you’ll need to do this for ...