How to Download Billing Center Report
The Billing Center in zHealth helps providers and staff to view patients' billing, invoices, and claims. You can download the Billing Center report to get a list of invoices and claims with their statuses, patients' names, patient and insurance responsibilities, and other details. Here is how you can download the Billing Center Report.
1. Access your zHealth dashboard and hover the cursor over your name on the top right corner. Click on the fourth option - Billing Center.
2. On the Billing Center tab, filter the claims and invoices based on the:
a. Date of service
b. Insurance company
c. Patient type
d. Click "Search"
3. Click the small "Download" icon on the top right side of the screen. You will receive a message a notification once the report is generated and will be available in Message Center.
4. Click the small "Message" icon on the top navigation bar. Click the "Download" link to download your Billing Center report as shown here.
Save the report in your system. The report will be saved in the .csv format.
5. The Billing Center Report provides details of:
- Provider Name
- Facility Name
- Invoice ID
- Patient Name
- Patient DOB
- Visit date
- CPT Codes
- Diagnosis Pointers (A:B:C:D)
- Primary Claim Date
- Primary Insurance ID
- Primary Insurance Name
- Primary Claim Status
- Primary Claim Amount
- Secondary Claim Date
- Secondary Insurance ID
- Secondary Insurance Name
- Secondary Claim Status
- Co-Pay Payment Amount
- Patient Paid
- Insurance Paid
- Patient Responsibility
- Insurance Responsibility
- Invoice Status
- Notes (if any)
Navigating the Billing Center in zHealth
Users can view all patients' billing and claim details in the Billing Center. This area provides tracking and insight into the statuses of claims submitted to insurance payers. Users can post ERA or EOB payments, download EDI, generate claims, submit ...
Download EDI 837 File
You can download and save an EDI 837 (ANSI X12 837P/I) file for electronically submitted claims. EDI files can be used with third-party analytical applications and reporting. 1. On the top right corner of the zHealthEHR application window, you will ...
Moving to the New Billing Interface
Table of Contents What is the New Billing Interface? What has Changed? Comparing Old vs New Billing Interfaces How to Get Access to the New Billing Interface? Questions? What is the New Billing Interface? The New Billing Interface is a revamped ...
Verify Billing Information
Sometimes, a claim is rejected due to the billing information. Follow the instructions below to verify the practice and provider's billing information. When all billing information is corrected, resubmit all affected claims. Also, make sure ERA and ...
How to Generate and Send Monthly Statements
Monthly Statements are a valuable tool for clinics and providers to be able to see what you’re billing your patients at a glance, as well as the payments they’ve already made to you, all condensed into a single report. A billing statement also allows ...