Manage Review Plus Settings
zHealthEHR Review Plus helps build your online presence by allowing you to set custom options for collecting post-appointment patient reviews. Begin by selecting minimum visit count, reminder SMS visit count, maximum reminder SMS, and then specify the site where you would like to direct your patients. You can even choose a minimum star rating that patients must give before being redirected.
Note: Review Plus is a paid service available with our Basic and Advanced plans. If you want to add this feature to your plan, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-459-0302.
Access your zHealth dashboard and hover the cursor over to your name on the top right corner. A drop-down menu will open.
2. Click on the third option - Update Info - from the dropdown menu.
3. On the Update Info window, click on the first tab - Facility. Browse through the options on the left side of the screen and click on the first option - Facility Details.
4. Scroll down to the section - Review Plus. Enter the following details:
a. Minimum Visit Count.
b. Reminder SMS Visit Count.
c. Minimum Rating (Between 1 and 5).
d. Marketing Phone Number.
e. Maximum Reminder SMS.
f. Review Link*.
Here is what each term means:
- Min Visit Count - Minimum # of visits before a review text is sent. We recommend 2.
- Marketing Phone Number that you'd like text responses to go to (this is hidden from the patients, but allows texts to forward to this number).
- Reminder SMS Visit Count - This is how many visits after the initial review before we send the review text again. We recommend 2.
- Min Rating (Between 1 and 5) - We default this to 4 so that 4 and 5s are automatically responded with the review link and 1-3 are sent to the above text number so you can see that feedback and address as you wish.
- Max. Reminder SMS - This is the number of times we'll send a review without a response. We recommend 3.
- Review URL - This is the review URL that the clinic would like to promote. The most common review sites are Business Google Account, Yelp Business Account, or Business Facebook page. Each one has a specific link to use. We allow one URL, but clinics can change the URL at any time to promote different sites*.
Feedback Request Text
<Service Facility> values your feedback! Please rate our service from 5 (BEST) to 1 (POOR) by responding to this message with a number between 1 and 5.
Feedback Reminder Text Sent (if patient doesn't provide a 1-5 for feedback)
Here is a friendly reminder to please rate <Service Facility Name> from 5 (BEST) to 1 (POOR) by responding to this message with a number between 1 and 5. Thank you!
Text If Minimum Rating NOT Met:
<Service Facility Name> is sorry your experience did not meet expectations. Please tell us what happened and how we can improve.
Text if Minimum Rating Met:
Thank you! <Provider> would really appreciate it if you quickly left us a review online. Just use this link: <review link>
The Conversations feature is a separate add-on feature that can be added to Review Plus. It will allow the clinic to initiate or respond to text messages from patients right in the portal. If you want to add Conversations feature to Review Plus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-459-0302. To check the pricing of Review Plus and Conversations, please click here.
What Is Review Plus?
zHealth Review Plus zHeath Review Plus is a review automation platform that makes it easy for your practice to manage your online reputation. Review Plus automatically sends review requests to your patients and posts 4-star and 5-star reviews on ...
View Review Plus Dashboard, Conversations, Reviews Posted, and Bulk SMS
Review Plus allows you to automatically reach out to your patients after an appointment to collect valuable feedback. Review Plus sends automated post-appointment feedback text to patients after each visit. Once a patient responds to the survey text ...
How to Find the Review Link for Your Clinic on Google, Facebook, and Yelp
Make it easy to encourage your patients to leave reviews for your clinic by learning how to get the review links for your business listing on Google, Facebook, and Yelp. How to Get Your Google My Business (GMB) Review Link Before you read any ...
How to Get More Reviews
Patients are looking for chiropractors online to make the best decisions for their health. According to a recent survey, 74.6 percent of consumers leveraged digital platforms to find out more about doctors of chiropractic. Several factors, such as ...