Every month, our zHealth Pay users are processing thousands of unique transactions. As a zHealth Pay user, you may want to quickly view the details of a transaction that was pending, in progress, failed, or successful. We've built a simple tool that makes it easier to figure out transaction details related to a payment taken via zHealth Pay, called Transaction Lookup.
How It Works?
Clinics using zHealth Pay can easily see the transaction ID from the three zHealth Pay Reports, including zHealth Pay Sweep Report, zHealth Pay Transactions Report, and zHealth Pay Advanced Transaction Search Report. However, some cards don't provide the credit card holder's name and your clinic may want to see more details of what the charge was and who paid the amount. Using the Transaction Lookup tool, you can type the Transaction ID, and we'll instantly show you the name of the patient who paid you, as well as the exact date of service and amount of paid.
1. Watch Video Tutorial
2. Check out Step-by-Step Instructions
A. How to Find the Transaction ID
1. Access your zHealth Dashboard. Click on "Reports" from the drop-down menu. On the Reports window, scroll down to the bottom. Click on Transactions Report or Sweep Report or Advanced Transaction Search Report under zHealth Pay Reports section. Once you enter start date and end date and click Search, you will get the specific report. On the right side, we have shown three zHealth Pay Reports. The marked columns show the Transaction ID. You can copy any "Trans #" or "Transaction ID" and use the Transaction Lookup tool to get more details about the transaction.
2. Where is now a transaction ID behind any zHeatlh Pay payment whether it's for patient credit, invoice, or membership. Check the screenshots on the right side to know how you can locate Transaction ID on Invoice Payments, Patient Credit, and Membership Payment.
B. How to Use the Transaction Lookup Tool
1. Access your zHealth dashboard. Hover the cursor over your name on the top right corner. Click on "zHealth Pay".
2. On the zHealth Pay page, scroll down and you will find the Transaction Lookup tool. Enter the TransactionID and click Enter.
3. You will get the following details for a given Transaction ID search:
zHealth Pay is a fully integrated payment processing solution built specifically for chiropractors. Simplify the collection of patient payments by accepting all payment card types, including credit/debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and ...
Need to update your business information, checking account details, email, phone, and other information for your zHealth Pay account? You can do this in just a minute or two within zHealth Software! 1. Watch Video Tutorial 2. Check out the ...
This brief guide and video tutorial will walk you through how to set up or update your zHealth Pay Terminal on your PC so you can start collecting payments. Note: zHealth Pay Terminal only works with Mac or PC. The Terminal will be shipped to your ...
zHealth Pay is an all-in-one integrated payment processing solution. You get an integrated reader and POS software with end-to-end encryption. Sign up and start taking payments with zHealth Pay quickly. With clear and competitive pricing, everything ...
zHealth has partnered with ProPay® (a TSYS company) to provide merchant accounts for authorizing credit card transactions via zHealth Payment Terminal. We've created a list of error messages or rejections when a Credit Card transaction is submitted ...