Birthday texts are an easy way for providers to engage with patients yearly. The automated birthday feature is a good opportunity to remind patients that your practice is thinking about them. Birthday emails have been shown to drive more visits to a provider practice and increase patient satisfaction.
In order for a patient to receive birthday messages:
- Date of Birth and Mobile Phone Number must be entered on the Contact Details tab of the patient's Profile/Chart page.
- Birthday Messages must be checked on the Contact Details tab of the patient's Profile/Chart page.
1. Enter the first or last name of the patient on the top navigation search box.
2. Click on the desired patient name from the auto-populated results. The Patient's Profile opens.
3. On the patient's Profile page, click on the third tab - Contact Details. By default, you will be on the Personal Information section on the Contact Details page.
4a. Enter the date of birth (DOB). If already entered, make sure the DOB is correct.
4b. Enter the mobile phone number. If already entered, make sure it is correct and up to date.
5a. Click the checkbox in front of "Birthday Messages".
5b. Click 'Save' once done.