Patient Chart Tabs
- Click to access the patient's Summary, Past Notes, Contact Details, SOAP Notes, Patient Billing, Intake, OA, and Memberships.
- Summary: This tab provides an overview of all recent activities as well insurance details and additional information about the patient.
- Past Notes: This tab provides access to all the past notes created for the patient by multiple providers in your multiple facilities. You can view each past note with or without invoice. You can even upload a patient’s past notes like X-Ray files, scanned copy of SOAP notes, medical records, or other documents through this tab.
- Contact Details: This tab is extremely important for adding or updating up to date information about the patient's demographics, contact information, address, insurances, emergency contact, and credit card details.
- SOAP Note: This tab opens a recently created note. View the patient's exam, plan, daily note, invoice for the appointment, and other details depending on the SOAP note template your practice is using.
- Patient Billing: This tab provides details of invoices created for all visits. The Patient Billing tab provides a list of all invoices with dates, balances, types, claim statuses, notes (if any), insurance amount paid, patient paid amount, and more.
- Intake: View the patient's family history, social history, surgical history, medical history, consent forms, and initial complaint forms from the Intake tab.
- OA: If you've configured the OA form for the patient and requires the patient to fill it on every visit or during specific appointments, you can view the filled OA forms here.
- *Conversations: This tab has text message box that shows previous conversations with that patient as well as enable you to send messages directly to the patient.
- *Memberships: Add membership plans to the patient's account or view active or inactive plans with details in this tab.
*Note: Membership and Conversation Tabs may not be able if you have not enabled these features for your
practice. Please contact your Customer Success Specialist if you'd like to learn more or turn on the Membership feature.