Steps to Get Started with zHealth Pay
zHealth Pay is an all-in-one integrated payment processing solution. You get an integrated reader and POS
software with end-to-end encryption. Sign up and start taking payments with zHealth Pay quickly. With clear and competitive pricing,
everything is transparent. Patients can pay with a tap by using a contactless card or an Apple Pay or
Google Pay enabled device. Easily accept your patient’s payment card with just a swipe with our card
reader. Dip credit or debit card to process contactless payment in under one second. You can even take
keyed-in payments remotely on zHealthEHR by manually entering the patient's card information. Here is how to get started with zHealth Pay.
1. Login to your zHealth account and hover the cursor over your name on the top right corner. Select “zHealth Pay” from the drop-down menu.
2. The zHealth Payments dashboard opens. Read how our payment processing solution works. To get into details:
a. Click “Learn more here” to know the payment processing fees.
b. Click “View detailed comparison” to know more about the two plans we offer to users.
3. To get started with zHealth Pay, you have to choose one plan. On the right side of the screen, you will see two plans:
Hover the cursor over the plan you want to choose and click on it.
4. Once you select the plan, scroll down and click on the button “Continue with your plan name”. The checkout page will open.
5. On the Checkout page, enter your shipping details if you have hardware items to be delivered to your address. Enter the following information:
a. Business Name
b. Street Address
c. Apartment or Suite Number
3. Select State from the drop-down
f. Enter zip code
6. Once you fill in the shipping details, complete these two steps:
a. Click the checkbox to agree to zHealth Payment Processing terms and conditions.
b. Click “Proceed to Merchant Application” The screen will refresh and you will see the zHealth Pay Merchant Sign-up - Screen 1 of 3.
7. On the zHealth Pay Merchant Sign-up - Screen 1 of 3, enter the following information:
a. First, middle and last name
b. Date of birth
c. Social Security Number
d. Email Address
e. Phone Number
f. Apartment Number
g. Address Line 1
h. Address Line 2
i. City, State, and Zip Code
j. Click “Continue”
8. On the zHealth Pay Merchant Sign-up - Screen 2 of 3, enter the following information to proceed:
a. Legal Business Name
b. EIN number
c. Merchant Category Code (Chiropractors’ code is displayed by default. If you’re a physical therapist, massage therapist or doctor or physician, select the applicable code from the drop-down menu.)
d. Website URL (optional)
e. If your billing address is the same as your personal address, click the checkbox. The Billing Address information will be filled in automatically.
f. If the address is not the same, enter billing address, city, state, and zip code.
g. Click “Continue”
9. On the zHealth Pay Merchant Sign-up - Screen 3 of 3, enter the following information to proceed:
a. Account Name
b. Account Number
c. Select Account Ownership Type from the drop-down
d. Select Account Type from the drop-down
e. Bank Name
f. Routing Number
g. If Beneficiary Owner Info Same As Personal Data, click the checkbox. All Merchant Beneficiary information will get filled in automatically.
h. If the beneficiary and personal information are not the same, then enter Legal Name
i. Select Date of Birth
j. Social Security Number
k. Email Address
l. Home Address
m. City, State, and Zip
n. Click the checkbox to accept “Propay terms and conditions.”
o. Click “Submit”
10. Your application will be approved instantly. You will see a message - “Congratulations! Your application is approved''. You can find the Activation Code and Merchant Key by clicking on the link as shown below. You will need the code and key to activate zHealth Pay Terminal.
Note: In some cases, when zHealth Pay signup applications are not approved instantly. You will
receive a message saying your application is under review. In that case, you will need to submit
additional information, including Identity Verification Document and Address Verification
Document to process your application.
What is zHealth Pay?
zHealth Pay is a fully integrated payment processing solution built specifically for chiropractors. Simplify the collection of patient payments by accepting all payment card types, including credit/debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and ...
How to Connect zHealth Pay Terminal via Bluetooth
zHealth Pay Terminal may be connected via USB or Bluetooth to a PC or Mac either by simply plugging the device into a USB port or by pairing the device manually via the appropriate Bluetooth interface, respectively. The process of connecting zHealth ...
Transaction Lookup in zHealth Pay
Every month, our zHealth Pay users are processing thousands of unique transactions. As a zHealth Pay user, you may want to quickly view the details of a transaction that was pending, in progress, failed, or successful. We've built a simple tool that ...
Text-to-Pay Feature in zHeath Pay
Unlock a faster and more efficient payment collection process using zHealth Pay's Text-To-Pay feature. What is Text-to-Pay? Text-to-Pay feature allows zHealth Pay users to send invoices directly to their patients via text, accompanied by a payment ...
How to Collect Payments using zHealth Pay
Once you sign up for zHealth Pay and activate your zHealth Payment Terminal, you are ready to process patient payments through zHealth Pay. You can use zHealth Pay to quickly collect payments right from your Appointment Dashboard, Invoice, ...