- We now allow a credit from insurance to be applied to the insurance balance.
- We will now add a link to the Patient Portal with any new email if the patient has not created their username and password. The link to the portal will remain valid even after the patient created their username and password so they can anytime check the email with the link and access the portal.
- If you're a zHealth Pay user, you can now quickly email patient balance and ask your patient to pay online.
- We've added a new last message sent date and time column in Review Plus dashboard > Conversations. All the Conversations with patients will be sort, by default, from newest to oldest.
- We have added support for providers and staff in multiple facilities to access Past Notes and the Invoices will be shown only based on their billing access permissions.
- Now, you can apply patient credit to multiple invoices.
- You have now two Report Options - Date of Service and Payment Date - when generating the Transaction Summary Report.
- We've added a new column for "Sold By" in the Supplement Report and Supplies Report.
- For Review Plus users, we have added placeholders for review URLs for Yelp, Google and Facebook in the Update Info > Facility Details section.
- The Conversations tab, whether you're viewing inside Patient Chart or Review Plus dashboard, will now show all text messages, including appointment reminders, Review Plus and Patient Plus text messages, direct one-to-one conversations, and even patient responses.
- The Bulk Texting feature in zHealth will now send bulk texts to only active patients in your facility.
- We've added a new column - Remaining Balance - to the EOB payment posting screen. The system will automatically calculate the remaining balance once you enter "Insurance Adjustment".
- We've added Date and Comments boxes throughout the SOAP components, including Subjective, Objective, Treatment, Plan, Exam, Daily Notes, Additional, Invoice, and Review & Sign.
- We've added a new column for the patient's contact number in the Accounts Receivable Report.
- zHealth Pay in PC and Mac now supports multiple Activation Codes and Merchant Keys if your facility is using multiple card readers.
- The Supplement Report will now have a new column for "Added By", which means you will be able to see who added the supplement to an invoice.
- You can now delete active claims unless its status is 8S. These active claim can be Primary, Secondary or Tertiary claims. Check your claim status and if there are claims that have RS, IS, 2S, 2E, 9S, and 9E statuses, you can delete them by clicking the "Delete Claim" button.
- We've added support for facilities to view all "Completed" Follow-up Notes and download all Follow-ups.
- We've changed the interface of our Memberships tool, making it easier and faster for you to add a new membership to the patient's account. Now, you also have the option to change payment method like choosing a different credit card on file to use for membership payment or you can choose to not charge any card on file and take Gift Cards as payment.
- We've added "Date" box and "Comment" section to each component in the SOAP Notes section. Now, you can change/edit date and add/edit comment in Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan, and Daily Notes.
- You now have the option to use Gift Cards as payment method in Invoice Payments, Membership Payments, and Patient Credits. There is a new column - Check#/Note - in these payment windows wherein you can add the check number in case of Check payment or any note related to a Gift Card payment when adding a payment.
- We've added support for "Notes Only" filter option under the Patient Chart > Past Notes tab so you can set a filter and print only notes.
- We've changed the headers/labels in the Supplement Report. We've also added "Quantity" box and "Taxable" checkbox so you can specify the quantity and if it's taxable when adding a new supplement to the master list. You can even edit the already existing supplements to provide quantity and tax details.
- We've added two new columns - CPT codes and diagnosis pointers - to the Outstanding Claims Report.
- We've added a new column for the Date of Last Appointment to the Daily Schedule Report.
- We've added a new column for Service Codes (CPT Codes) to both Invoice Payment and Day Sheet Reports.
- We've added new columns for patient DOB, primary and secondary insurance IDs, co-pay amount, and diagnosis pointers to the Billing Center Report.
- We've added an option - "Send email to patients on appointment booking" under Update Info > Facility > Facility Details so that facilities can turn on and off appointment confirmation emails when an appointment is booked.
- We've added support for color coding of the "Provider Business Hours".
- Bulk texts can now handle newline characters (or line breaks) properly.
- Now, our system will book a patient as an "existing patient" appointment type if the phone number exists. Existing patients will not be sent intake forms. Only new patients will be sent intake forms via email.
- We've introduced a new Signature Screen in Patient Intake and Self Check-in. Patient can now type their name to generate a signature, select a signature style, and submit to confirm their signature.
- We've introduced a new tool called Transaction Lookup in your zHealthPay page. Use this search tool to find details about a specific transaction such as patient name, date of service, amount paid, and more.
- We've added Telehealth identification icon to Telehealth Appointments. Now, you can quickly differentiate telehealth appointments from other appointments by seeing the small "video icon" in front of Telehealth Appointment Types.
We've added a new column in the End of Day Summary Report. The new column is "Payment Method".
- We've added "Diagnosis Pointers" in the Day Sheet Report.
- Now, you will get a 'Warning Message' for missing Address, Gender, DOB for insured patients when creating an invoice.
- We've added four new columns in the Billing Center Report including patient DOB, Primary Insurance ID, Secondary Insurance ID, Co-Pay Payment Amount.
- We've added a new "Lookup Patients" feature in Patient Chart to help you quickly copy address and insurance details of a family member to a patient's account belonging to the same family.
- We've added warning message when you try to add payment to an invoice that has no CPT code added to it. You will get this message when you create an invoice for a first visit and a follow-up visit.
- We've added patient name, insurance details, and date of service to Claim Audits.
- We've fixed the date picker issue in new Appointment Portal.
- We've fixed the issue with the EOB insurance drop-down menu. Earlier, when users were clicking the back button from the apply payment screen, they were getting a blank insurance dropdown in the EOB search screen.
- We've fixed the issue related to the claim list in the EOB screen.
- We've updated the functionality of Memberships to help clinics add recurring memberships with custom options. Now, the Memberships feature also supports multiple active memberships for a patient.
- We've added a new report type - Patient Recall Report. Use the Patient Recall Report to generate a report for patients who haven't visited a clinic for 3, 6, and 12+ months.
- We've added 'Patient Type' column to the New Patient Report.
- We've added support for 'Placeholder Column' or 'Ghost Column' under which only appointments can be added but no notes will be created or check-in can be done.
- We've added 'Checking Account' page under 'Update Info -> zHealthPay Edit Profile' where the providers can update their checking account details.
- We've made changes to the ICD-10 Favorite Categories. ICD-10 Code Favorite Categories will now appear in a dark red font that is bolded and underlined. Any 'inactive' ICD-10 codes (for example: M54.5) will now appear in red color with "| inactive" written afterwards.
- We've added a new field for calculating age of a patient under Patient Charts > Contact Details > Personal Information. The Age field will populate if Date of Birth is entered. It will be available as view-only.
- Now, our system will auto-populate the CPT code results as you start typing the first few letters or numbers of the code when adding a CPT to an insurance fees schedule. This new enhancement is helpful when you have multiple CPTs with the same code.
- We've added support for facilities to deactivate a Prior Authorization Number under Patient Chart > Contact Details > Primary Insurance. All Prior Authorization Numbers can be deactivated if needed. The same functionality is available for Patient's Secondary and Tertiary Insurances.
- Support for 'Deposit Date' for an ERA or EOB is added. It will be a different date from the current check-date and posting date. It will be the date used for an invoice payment for an encounter/visit.
- Our software now supports adding a Line Note for a CPT code. All invoices will automatically inherit the Line Note for a CPT Code.
- We have added billing access restrictions for staff with no billing access under User Management. Now, staff members with "No Billing Access" will not be able to view the Billing Center and Patients' Invoices and Billing Statements.
- Bulk Text is now visible to all active admin users.
- We've added support for multiple Prior Authorization codes for insurances. Now, you can add multiple codes for a given patient insurance and use different codes for different claims under Patient Chart > Contact Details > Primary Insurance.
- Now, if you select 'Paid By' as Insurance in the Invoice Payment, our system will show you an alert to make sure if you want to use insurance for the payment rather than using EOB/ERA interface to post payment.
- Manage templates saved under a SOAP note screen will now be available across all facilities in a practice.
- Monthly Statements will have the "Last Bill Sent Date" and audit from now onwards.
- Our software will not allow the use of backslash in any field.
- ERA and EOB buttons will now be shown in the 'Invoice Payments' section in individual Invoices to help you post insurance payments faster.
- The 'Forgot Password' in the new Appointment Portal will now take username to send password for the user.
- We've added a new field called 'Display Name' under Update Info > Provider > Provider Details. If you enter and save the Display Name, this name will be displayed as the column name in the home/appointment page for this provider.
- The 'Select' option is there when you will add an insurance to the patient file for the first time, then disappears once you save it. Click "Add New Insurance" when you want to add a new insurance. This new feature is also applicable to Secondary and Tertiary Insurances.
- Bulk Text Message will now be available for all customers with Conversations enabled. You will get fee details and how much it will cost you to send a bulk text.
- The Checkout button now stays in the SOAP note section even when you click the 'Invoice' tab.
- We've added 3 different modes for Patient Alerts, including No Alerts, Auto-Close, and Pop-up Stays Until Closed, under Update Info -> Provider -> Provider Details.
- We've added a new option to add slot duration for online appointments when you create or set a new appointment type for your facility.
- Now you can reset the visit counts based on automatic visit reset date (newly added) or day of the month.
- We've added support for 'Add Card' and 'Pay for Appointment' using zHealthPay for the New Appointment Portal.
Review Plus now has a whole new dashboard and features. The Dashboard will now show total reviews and ratings month by month.
We added support to Review Plus to help providers see the number of reviews posted on Google, Facebook, and Yelp.
You can view all patient testimonials with patient name, dates, and ratings under the "See Reviews" tab in Review Plus.
- The Money Collected Report will now show Membership Payments if "All" Provider is selected. Membership Payments and Patient Credits will be included only when "All" is selected as Provider.
- We have added a new column - "Enabled for Facility" - in the User Management section for both providers and staff members. Users can click the checkbox to show a specific providers in the schedule for a given facility. Uncheck it to hide a certain provider for a facility.
- Now zHealth will show all the Intake Forms in the Patient Portal till they complete the last signature screen. zHealth now gives patients the ability to download a consent form in case their browser does not show them the policy/consent form. They can click the download link to view & sign it.
- The zHealthPay customers can now send an email and request patients to pay online via 'Send Invoice to Pay Online' from the Invoice screen. The patients can click a button in their email to review the invoice details, print/download the invoice and pay online by entering their card details.
- Conversations is now available as a separate product for all facilities. Please contact your Customer Success Specialist or send an email to email@example.com if you'd like to add the Conversations feature to your zHealth account.
- We've added 'Provider' filter and column to the Billing Center.
- The ERA received date has now been made editable. You can edit the date when posting an ERA.
- We've added an additional checkbox in the "Add User" tab to copy appointments types from the main provider schedule when you're adding a new provider.
- zHealth will send an inactivity timeout alert to providers after 55 minutes of inactivity, and after 60 minutes, they will be auto logged out.
- Now, when you create a New Note, it will only be mapped to the existing appointments for the day as per the provider (default provider).
- The 'Check-In' button in the Scheduler will only check-in the patient for that appointment or appointments on the same day with the same provider.
- The 2-way texting feature for appointment reminders, Patient Plus, and other conversations will now use your facility's dedicated landline number as the sender number if your facility has added the number to your zHealth account.
- The Conversations tab under Review Plus will now show all patients in your practice rather than just showing patients with whom a conversation was already started.
- The Patient Search Result page will have a message icon that providers or staff can use to send a text to a patient.
- The top navigation bar for Review Plus users also will also have a "Message" icon with an unread message count.
- The Patient Summary page will now have a Conversations tab that will have text message box showcasing previous conversations with that patient and will also allow providers to send a new text message.
- We've added a new field - Legacy ID - in Insurances. When creating a new insurance or updating an existing one, users can now add legacy IDs for medicaid insurances if they select the option - "ID Medicaid Provider Number" - in the box 24i.
- Facility slot duration field under the Facility > Facility Details tab is now made read-only and the slot duration cannot be modified. If you wish to change your slot duration, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- zHealthPay now supports 'Process Payment and Save Card' option. This will help facilities to save card on the patient file when adding card details during e-payment through zHealthPay.
- We've updated the Billing Center Report and made it asynchronous, which will not lead to timeouts and the report will be available in the Message Center.
- We've added support for appointment reminders for '2-day before' in addition to '1-day before' for facilities.
- Now, you can add a new user easily from the User Management tab. Creating a new user will also copy the business hours, appointments, and other settings from the first provider of the facility.
- Users can now view the email address and default provider name for each user type.
- If you have multiple facilities, now it is possible to make a facility inactive so it is 'hidden'. Reach out to your Customer Success Specialist to inactivate any facility that is no longer in use.
- Communication for appointments (notifications and reminders) can be turned off for a facility. Please contact your Customer Success Specialist or send an email to email@example.com if you'd like facility notifications to be turned off.
- Communication for appointments (notifications and reminders) can be turned off for a particular provider. Please contact your Customer Success Specialist or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like certain providers' notifications to be turned off.
- We have updated the Patient Login Page. So now invalid username/password errors will show on the same patient login page.
- We've added patient hyperlink to the Follow-Up List. You or your staff can directly view the patient chart by clicking on the Patient Name in the Follow-Up List.
- When creating a new appointment type, Appointment Type Code will now show an error message if your type code does not match the criteria. The criteria is Appointment Code is limited to 11 characters and no spaces are allowed.
- We've added the facility's email address to the new appointment portal.
- We've added EIN and NPI numbers to the Notes under the Past Notes tab in the Patient Chart.
- Now all email reminders will have a telehealth video link.
- We've added HCFA labels or box numbers to the various fields under the Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Insurances tab inside the Patient's Contact Details section. Now, it will be easier for practices to know what information goes where in the HCFA form.
- We have added a box - Additional Claim Information - in the Primary Insurance, Secondary Insurance, and Tertiary Insurance tabs inside the Patient Chart.
- We've fixed the formatting of images in the Patient Portal.
- We've made some pagination changes to the Review Plus section.
- The consent form for minor patients will now show 'Electronically signed by Guardian/Guarantor' rather than the patient name.
- The Patient Demographic Report will also have 'Patient Type' information.
- We have added a new report type - End of Day Summary Report - under the General Statistics Report section.
- Now providers can enable automatic recurring membership payments using zHealthPay.
- The Summary section in the Patient Chart will now show the last 10 supplements list only if quantity>0.
- The Patient Summary page inside the Patient's Chart will now feature last 10 supplements with date of services (not just based on the last visit), Dx codes from the last visit/invoice, and vertical scroll on all panels so that the content does not overflow.
- We have changed the way how "Forgot Username or Forgot Password" works in zHealth. In a practice, multiple providers use the same email address so now instead of email address, we will ask providers for their username. On clicking the Forgot Username link, we will send a list of username(s) associated with an email address.
- The Monthly Statistics Report will show new patients based on the appointments by the new patients.
- The AR Report will now include sales taxes.
- For clients with our Advanced Plan, our system will automatically send Intake Forms only to patients with appointment-type as 'N' (New Patient) and if there is no previous note/encounter for the patient. Note: Intake Forms can always be sent manually.
- The Box 11b in the HCFA Form will automatically pull Claim# from the Insurance section in a patient's profile if the condition is related to Employment/Workers' Compensation, Auto Accident, or Other Accident. The EDI 837 will also show the Claim# in workers' compensation cases.
- Patient visit report will also include visits which do not have any CPT/services attached to the invoice.
- Clinics can create separate notes for patients with two appointment types on the same day.
- Merged patient files now also sums up the "Visit Count".
- Print Pain-Diagram in Past Notes if there are any pain diagram markings in the note.
- Two new reports - Outstanding Balance Visit Report and Invoice Payment Report added under Batch Reports.
- Clinics can now apply/post 'n' number of EOBs to the same invoice.
- Appointment category and type code will be visible in the appointment type list.
- Invoice print out now shows Quantity and Unit Price for Supplement/Misc Items.
- Download and see the claim errors in txt format without logging into OA account.
- New ICD-10 codes added.
- AQ modifiers added to CPT master list.
- You can view Total Adjusted/Write-Off and (b) Total money received as Patient's Credit in Money Collected Report.
- Added lifestyle and outgoing invoices to the communication audit trail.
- For detailed information about each update, visit New Updates - September 2021.
- View all Past Notes of a patient in case you have multiple locations.
- Patient Credits and Membership data added to Monthly Detailed Charges and Payment Reports.
- Identifiers for patients, providers, and service locations added in the Detailed Appointment Report, Detailed Payment Report & Detailed Charges Report.
- Print patient membership payment invoice.
- More information added in the membership for a patient so providers can see the "Total Amount Charged" and "Total Amount Paid" for a given membership plan.
- Support for ‘Import Previous’ added to Misc Items in Invoice.
- New Membership Payment Summary Report available under "Batch Reports".
- For detailed information about each update, visit New Updates - July 2021.
- Add a patient photo to his or her profile.
- New templates added to our SOAP Note library.
- View 277-response from insurance payers in our software.
- OA-file ID added to the Claim Audit for new claims.
- New batch report types including Provider Detailed Charges and Detailed Appointments.
- Automatic daily deletion of patient names with the last name as 'Delete'.
- Insurance fee schedule to help you calculate patient responsibility.
- For detailed information about each update, visit New Updates - May 2021.
- Support to edit an ERA/EOB claim payment.
- Added a facility level EIN.
- Visit notes now available on the patient portal.
- SSN and DL are back in Patient's Contact Details.
- Batch reports for detailed payment and detailed charges.
- For detailed information about each update, visit New Updates - April 2021.
- Refund/voids for patient credits.
- Fixed 'patient import' around duplicate insurance issues.
- Admin follow-ups now visible to all providers in the facility.
- Added 'Show Inactive' filter for patient search page.
- Surgical history date formatting update.
- A facility flag added to disable sending appointment notifications to the providers.
- Ability to delete recurring appointments block.
- Changes to invoice payment modal.
- For detailed information about each update, visit New Updates - March 2021.